Sunday April 30th, 2017, Sherman Oaks
Publishing for Your “Inner Circle” – Brainstorm Your Personal Publishing Goals with Sylvia Cary, LMFT
WORKSHOP: Publishing for Your “Inner Circle” – Brainstorm Your Personal Publishing Goals with Sylvia Cary, LMFT, Author of THE THERAPIST WRITER
*Want to self-publish on Amazon or Kindle without the hassle of book-marketing?
*Want to publish for “back of the room sales” at seminars, talks, workshops, and conferences?
*Want to publish in your specialty for clients and colleagues, write a memoir, children’s book, narrative non-fiction, book of recipes, photos, essays, or short stories for friends and family as well as sell on Amazon?
*Workshop Sun. April 30th, 2017, 10 am-1 pm, $65, 15300 Ventura Bl., Ste. 324, Sherman Oaks (Galleria adjacent!) Free parking in area or $5 in garage next door.
TO REGISTER: PayPal to email@example.com or contact Sylvia Cary, LMFT at 818-389-5289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI: 7 Perks of Getting Published
- It gives you instant credibility
- It qualifies you as an “expert”
- It’s a marketing tool to help you build your business
- It provides another income stream
- It’s doing a service to help others
- It lets you leave a legacy behind
- It is satisfying creativity