“Getting Published is Good for Business – No Matter What Business You’re In.” — Sylvia Cary
Are You Sitting on a Book Idea?
The late self-publishing guru, Dan Poynter, used to say that 81% of people feel they have a book lurking inside of them but most of them never get around to doing anything about it. Is that you? Do you have a book you’d like to get written? And published? But is the very thought of it overwhelming? Where, you may be wondering, does one even begin? The answer is right here!
I Can Help
Helping authors get their books published is what I do and love to do. I’m the author of 5 published books myself and, to date, I’ve helped 25 other authors (with more in the wings) get their books — both fiction and non-fiction — published and out into the big world at last. (See the whole list of them under the Client Books tab of this website).
- “Sylvia Cary is an invaluable ally in the process of helping writers stick with the challenge of bringing a book to print.” Stephen J. Johnson, Ph.D., author of The Sacred Path: The Way of the Spiritual Warrior
Why Get Published? Here are 10 Perks
- it gives you instant credibility
- it qualifies you as an “expert” in your field
- it’s a calling card to help you achieve other things
- it’s a marketing tool to help you build your business
- it offers potential financial gain
- it entertains and informs readers
- it allows you to share with your specific inner circle
- it brings you a little immortality
- it’s psychologically satisfying
- it helps those who really need to read what you have to say
- “Getting my book published made me feel more confident about my abilities and showed me that the naysayers were wrong.” ― Flossie Allen, author of The Ladder of Life: A Memoir